From sea to shining sea–around the world, in fact–people drag through life, wondering why they’re so tired all the time.
And what caused their brains to become so uncooperative? Ideas flit through, but don’t land long enough to jot them down. Learning something new takes more effort. And remembering names? Yeah, right.
Then there’s the fire in the belly that has nothing to do with ambition, just pain.
Fact is, most of us have health problems that aren’t getting fixed.
We may even change doctors–perhaps more than once–but we’re still dragging.
We end up with a bunch of different medicines, none of which fix anything. Worse, they get in battles with each other, and our bodies become war casualties. Our bank accounts, too.
We need to talk about this because life doesn’t have to be this way. 70% of all deaths are caused by a lack of good nutrition, although nobody seems to talk about it. So, can we talk?
“God sent me to you and through all your research and hard work I have found healing from many years of suffering. I knew I wasn’t depressed, “crazy” or truly debilitated –and I knew there was a root cause to my issues; you helped me find that cause.”
Health Care Is in Bad Shape
How bad is it? Nowadays, according to the American Medical Association, doctors are the third leading cause of death. Following doctors’ orders can be as risky as skydiving, for crying out loud.
• Insurance companies tell doctors what tests they can run–and which are ‘medically unnecessary.’ Doctors need the answers, but they could literally end up in jail if they persist in ordering the tests. So they’re effectively blindfolded.
• ‘Standard of care’ sounds comforting: No matter what health issue attacks you, there’s a standard to insure excellent care. But standard of care, the offspring of insurance and pharmaceutical companies, is actually about protection from malpractice claims. Doctors follow the rules with a ‘medically necessary’ test or so, perhaps a standard-of-care prescription or two and Voila! The doctor risks no liability, regardless of what happens to the patient.
I had Rheumatoid Arthritis, scoliosis, memory problems, nerve troubles, and menopausal symptoms that let me get only about 4 hours of sleep at night. I walked with a walker. I was at the end of my rope.
Bette, you have given me a new lease on life. When I began the MTH program, I was overwhelmed. I had problems concentrating, but the pain in my body gave me the incentive to press on. So I began reading over and over until I could comprehend enough to get me started. I had to unlearn all the things that I had been taught about healthy eating and exercising.
A year and a half later, I am on a full vitamin and mineral regimen. I did what you said and listened to my body (and still do). I can dance again, even jog some.
I got my memory back, and I was able to get my insurance agent’s license.
I can’t say enough about your program. It changed my life forever. Thank you, again and again.
And Medicine Misleads Us
• Medicine insists it provides “evidence-based” medicine, but the truth is, science backs up less than 30 percent of what medicine does. Mostly it’s tradition, guesswork or a good way to bring in money.
• Did you know, for instance, that five consecutive years of getting your annual flu shot doubles your risk of dementia? What immunizations do to our kids is criminal, too.
• Also, did you know that cholesterol doesn’t cause heart disease, and that statins “work” by preventing the liver from doing what it was born to do?
• And did you know that osteoporosis drugs make your bones brittle and easier to break?
Bottom line: You want to learn how to avoid the need for drugs.
“I’ve made leaps and bounds in my health. I have a severely handicapped adult son, both mentally and physically, who really needs his mom to be healthy. This program has given me the first hope of being ‘normal’ again! I will never be able to repay you for what your hard work and research have done to help me. My whole family, and all of my doctors, are amazed at the improvements. Thank you, so much, from the bottom of my heart! Joyce :)”
Aiming at the Wrong Target
Doctors don’t treat the causes of disease For example, doctors treat diabetes by trying to lower blood sugar levels. But your blood sugar is a symptom, not a cause. The cause is your pancreas can’t get with the program. The solution is to find out why and fix it. Besides, artificially lowering blood sugar levels isn’t even close to the best idea anybody ever had.
And sometimes doctors fly blind Here’s just one example: Most of us with heartburn, etc. have low stomach acid (90% in one test). Here’s the tricky part: Low stomach acid and high stomach acid have the same symptoms.
So when you tell the doctor you have heartburn and GERD, the doctor doesn’t know which you have, but testing isn’t allowed; it’s labeled as ‘medically unnecessary.’
So you end up on the little purple antacid pill–which lowers your stomach acid further, a ticket to a large selection of disasters. Digestive chaos being just one of them. Leaky gut. Candida. Food sensitivities by the carload. All while your heartburn symptoms get worse!
But sometimes it’s about agenda The cause of heart disease is well known, but the fix is about diet and supplements, not prescriptions, which will never do as far as medicine is concerned.
Also, diet and nutritional supplements can fix endometriosis, but doctors offer only surgery–again and again. And they don’t even mention the vitamin that protects your brain from the anesthesia, either.
“I can say, hands down, that this has been the most comprehensive health program that I have experienced. I’ve learned more with your program than I have from doctors – even those doctors who are self-described health advocates.”
Meanwhile, Your Body’s Talkin’ To Ya
• If you have bald patches on your legs, it’s not because your pants rubbed the hair off.
• Anybody who lost their sense of humor can find it again in a solid vitamin/mineral program.
• Itchy ears indicate one problem, an itchy back another and an itchy rectum yet another.
• A constantly swollen tongue is begging for the nutritional help that brings it down to size.
• Pain at the base of your thumbs strongly suggests a digestive problem.
• Cysts, anywhere, are shouting, “mineral deficiency, mineral deficiency.” But it’s a specific mineral that fixes cysts.
• Your fingernails offer a treasure trove of clues.
“At our last visit, I told the cardio that I gave my husband [the supplement discussed in your Moving to Health program] because of a foul smelling urine that he usually gets when he has a urinary tract infection. Cleared right up. That day the doc had an intern there, and both were impressed. This doctor has been treating my husband for many years and was happy with his blood work and with our success in controlling Atrial Fibrillation and many other little things since I started your program “
And You May Be Making Things Worse Every Day
• Following the government’s misguided food pyramid invites disaster.
• Canned foods bring bad news; not necessarily the food, but the can.
• One common food additive makes for big time weight gain. And cancer really slurps it up, too.
• Soy can cause kidney stones and grow breasts on men. And it’s everywhere, in just about everything.
• Most bread is made with bromated flour, which slows down your thyroid–but in a way that tests can’t catch.
• Some widely used food additives cause brain damage.
• Vegetable oils are killers. They cause inflammation, which leads to a wide variety of diseases–heart attacks, for one.
“Just wanted to let you know I am blown away by this course. I, as well as my family, was apprehensive, as we read scads of health info that leads to nowhere you might say. However, this is different. And I love your sense of humour. Thank you–take care.”
Learn How to Fight for Your Health
Let me help you fight back! There’s a lot you can do to avoid disease–and not just the biggies, but even colds and the flu. That’s why I created Moving to Health. You will be amazed to discover all sorts of things available to pump up your health.
Solutions come from knowledge.
So Moving to Health shares my more than thirty years of learning–thousands upon thousands of hours of research–with you. And I’m still researching every day so you don’t have to worry about getting outdated information.
You’ll discover natural ways to handle health problems, you’ll see ways to get to feeling better and you’ll understand what to do and what not to do for good health.
And while today’s medicine is about pushing the body to act in a certain way, whether that’s a good thing or not, Moving to Health is about respecting your body.
The human body is spectacular in how it works and all it accomplishes; giving it the respect it deserves is the smart thing to do.
“I fell for the high cholesterol worry & my doc put me on a statin w/o explaining the dangerous side effects. I just trusted. My liver freaked out, and I ended up in the ER.”
Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
My name is Bette Dowdell (rhymes with cow bell). A drunk driver smashed into my parents’ car a month before my first birthday. I suffered a concussion, the beginning of my long, downhill journey to misery.
My mom knew something was wrong and took me to doctor after doctor, year after year, but they all said I was “fine.”
So fine, in fact, that I nearly died. Nothing dramatic, just slowly fading away. All the tests said I was in big trouble, but all I ever heard was, “You’re fine!”
By the time I finally realized nobody would help me, my health was a disaster area. Almost bald, with an undependable brain, overwhelmed by fatigue. Every germ that floated by moved in. My digestion was iffy. My knees made attention-getting noises. And on, and on. Life was a real struggle.
Doctors told me I was just getting old. I was in my twenties.
So, I hit the books to solve the puzzle of me, and I fell in love with research.
I dug myself out of my ditch–and kept on researching. More than thirty years now, and still fascinated.
And what’s better than helping people? Not long ago, my brother called to say good-bye. His doctor told him time was short, but I said I could help him with his atrial fibrillation, I gave him the information he needed, he put it into action, and now he’s getting married. WooHoo!
“Thank you. I am up to week 13. I am not where I need to be yet! But I’m not where I used to be !!!! Thank God. I order from your recommendations, and I have to say, I cannot believe the prices compared to Australia. Even including international postage, it’s way cheaper than here! Downside is, I wait 4-6 weeks for them to arrive.”
Here’s What to Expect:
Moving to Health is a one-year program that explains how your body works, what blesses your body and what does it dirt. Things doctors don’t tell you, but you absolutely, positively need to know.
Fortunately, I’m not a doctor, so I’m not limited in the research I can follow. For instance, nobody can pull my license–because I purposely don’t have one. I am free to go wherever good research leads.
And I can provide the information you need to move ahead with confidence. The fact is, most medicines don’t compare with all you can do for yourself.
Moving to Health starts with a discussion of your endocrine system. Now, you may think that has nothing to do with your health problems. Maybe the doctor even told you it didn’t.
But let me tell you for sure and for certain, if you’re dragging through life with half a brain and no energy, your thyroid’s in a world of hurt. And tests are as likely as not to tell you you’re fine.
And even if tests show you have a problem, you’ll still be dragging because the standard-of-care treatment doesn’t work.
And why is this important? A whacked out thyroid beats up on your liver, makes your digestion hypersensitive to more and more foods, puts your gall bladder into the sludge-making business, throws all your hormones for a loop, ramps up your cholesterol, gives your brain the hiccups, drags down your energy, and on, and on, and on.
“I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!! I sit here and write to you, and as my tears roll on my cheeks, for the first time I feel HOPE! Thank you!!!”
The endocrine system is the wheel in the middle of the wheel as far as your health is concerned–the hub for everything.
Did you know that breast and prostate cancer are endocrine problems? That irritable bowel syndrome is, too? And even a slightly flaky thyroid gland doubles your chance of heart disease?
Everything your body does or doesn’t do is tied to the endocrine system in some way.
So I start at the beginning, with things endocrine.
And I tell you about the nutrition your body needs – foods, vitamins, minerals, super foods, adaptogens, herbs, amino acids, etc. The food facts alone will blow you away.
I give the ins, the outs, the ups and the downs when I talk about nutrition. I don’t just throw out names. When I talk about, say, an amino acid, I tell the whole story so you have a factual basis for decisions.
For instance, I’ll talk about an amino that helps maintain muscles as you age and also pumps up your ejection fraction. (If you don’t know what an ejection fraction is, remember to say “thank you” to God.).
I hardly ever see this amino mentioned for all it does, but it’s the real deal. As always, I give reasons to take it, reasons not to take it, and guidelines on how much to take.
Then – and this is huge – you get specific help. Once you recognize a problem has your name on it, Moving to Health gives you a direct link to the specific product from a quality company, in the right form, at a great price.
No more wandering up and down aisles or searching all over the internet trying to figure out what you need. And I get no money for these recommendations; they’re all about helping you.
You’ll also get information about the health enemies all around us. We’re under attack every day, and I’ll give you the ammunition to fight back.
For instance, did you know some plastic baby bottles contain estrogen that goes into your baby’s body? Who gives a baby birth control pills? Who wants their child to reach puberty at seven? We need to know our enemies.
“I am amazed at how much you know from your own personal experience, not just because you read a book. You give the best practical information; it may even result in an “Aha! So that’s what’s wrong that my doctor didn’t know.” Thank you for your hard work!”
Why Does It Take a Year?
Your body can only go so fast, and Moving to Health works with your body’s need to go step-by-step. Each week builds on previous weeks, so you’re making progress all the while, sometimes obvious, sometimes subtle.
In either case, your body appreciates your help and gives everything it has to lead you to success.
We have fabulous bodies, so eager to help us–and also to reward our efforts.
What If You Make a Mistake?
Fortunately, medicines and nutrition are very different. Medicine storms into your body wearing steel-toed boots and starts breaking the furniture. Nutrition, on the other hand, only wants to help, so it takes a much gentler approach. It works on a sort of “how may I help” basis.
So, if you start something new, and your body doesn’t seem to like it, you simply back off. No harm, no foul, as the saying goes.
It may be that your health needs the supplement you tried, but your body’s not strong enough to deal with it yet. For instance, iodine does great things, but it needs a base of support from other vitamins and minerals before it can soar. Keep going and try it again later.
If your body keeps reacting poorly, you may be pushing it too fast. Stepping through Moving to Health in weekly bites makes this a rarity, but it can happen. Especially since none of us has much patience with dragging through life, so of course we push.
What If You’re Already Sick and on Medications?
Nobody ever mentions it, but good nutrition always helps–with medicine, instead of medicine, always.
Doctors are taught that vitamin, minerals, et al, interfere with medications, but in fact they improve things. Cancer treatment, for instance, gets a big boost from nutrition.
Moving to Health points out possible conflicts. And you can always do an internet search to be doubly safe.
“Bette – I love you for your intelligence, honesty, wit and desire to care about others!!! Bless you, Carol”
Typical Moving to Health Topics
• The endocrine system, also known as the center of the universe
• Digestion problems
• The estrogen dominance disaster
• Taming inflammation, a huge cause of disease
• Putting the brakes on aging
• Protecting the brain
• Weight loss
• The swinging of moods
• Natural heart care
• Achieving good energy levels
• Preventing cancer
• Dealing with candida
• Things you need to know about autism
• What they don’t tell us about diabetes
• A look at gall bladder problems
• Skin care
• Vision problems
• Autoimmune problems: when your body fights itself
• Outside problems that whack our health
• Good foods vs. bad foods
• Tinnitus, urine, gout, anxiety, COPD, interstitial cystitis
• And more
I think one of the best things about Moving to Health is it’s about treating the symptoms your body tells you about. You don’t have to know how major diseases work, you just step through your symptoms, and all sorts of things get healed. For instance, I was working on reversing an allergy, and, all of a sudden, my posture got better and my joints looser. Kind of like a bonus. Well, who knew?
How Moving to Health Works
Rather than dump a humongous book on you, Moving to Health comes in weekly installments that make it easy to digest the information. You get 52 weeks of in-depth information to improve your health and make your days brighter. Easy to understand and simple to do.
The step-at-a-time approach lets me take each part of the puzzle, explain how it works and show you how all the pieces fit together. I talk about symptoms that come from nutritional deficiencies, the environment, and on, and on, so you can begin to understand what your body is telling you.
And each week includes a question I received, along with my answer. It helps to know that others are going through the same stuff you are, and you’re not some medical weirdo. Or a hypochondriac.
Plus, you get five Didja Knows, one-sentence health factoids, each week. Now this doesn’t sound very big time, but any one of them could be a clue you’ve been needing.
Besides the weekly articles, questions and Didja knows, you get ten special reports and e-books, including Pep for the Pooped: Vitamins and Minerals Your Body Is Starving for. Vitamins and minerals create a foundation on which to build your health, and you get books on herbs, amino acids and other supplements to help you get to the top of the mountain.
Unless you feel so terrific you can hardly stand it, you owe it to yourself to join Moving to Health and start doing just that–moving to health. Feeling energetic. Looking forward to the future. Enjoying life. Remember that?
“Hard to believe it’s already been 1 full year of Moving to Health, but the proof is in my health, and I’ll never stop thanking God for all you’ve researched and made available.”
You get my 30+ years of research–backed by actual experience–in easy-to-understand weekly bites.
You get information to act on each step of the way.
And Moving to Health becomes ongoing reference material about a huge range of health issues. You’ll be prepared to deal with any future challenges.
And you can get this entire program to improve your health and restore your energy for only $77. a month for twelve months. Your health–your life–is worth a whole lot more than that.
Let’s compare: A month of Starbucks Venti Lattes currently runs about $120. Tastes good and keeps you awake, but fixing health problems is worth more.
I mean, what price would you put on having more energy? Increasing your defenses against cancer? Keeping your brain healthy? And on. And on. And on.
And I’m not talking about signing up for a lifetime. Just for a year. And you can unsubscribe anytime.
Here’s the health education that gives you the knowledge you need to improve your health. And it’s written in plain language, with lots of humor, so you’ll be successful.
“You do a wonderful job! I’ve actually lost weight. I stay fuller and feel satisfied. I can’t imagine ever going back.”
Moving to Health is an investment with a huge return: Good health.
Knowledge is power.
Sign up today and start getting the knowledge you need to claim your right to better health. Your body is depending on you for the ammunition to become an amazing healing machine, and Moving to Health has the information you need to make it happen.
Your Sign-up Choices
You have two choices when signing up for Moving to Health: 12 monthly payments or one total payment.
If you choose the monthly payment:
1. You click on the monthly payment “Sign up” button and make your first payment of $77.
2. You register whatever user name you prefer and your e-mail address–and immediately get Week 1’s information.
3. Weekly e-mails will tell you as each week’s information becomes available. And you can go back again and again, whenever you want, as many times as you want, to get answers. You never need an invitation to visit.
4. You’ll be billed 12 times (including your initial payment), then the payments will automatically stop. BUT YOUR ACCESS TO ALL THIS INFORMATION DOESN’T STOP! And when new research updates the information, you’ll get an e-mail announcing the news, keeping you up-to-date.
5. You can cancel at any time. However, rejoining the program starts you at the beginning, not where you left off, so be sure you want to go. Just e-mail me and let me know.
If you choose the one-time payment:
1. You pay the total amount up front–and get all twelve months for the price of eleven ($847 instead of $924).
2. You never get billed again. But everything else remains the same–weekly reminder e-mails, 24/7 access to the program, continued availability of all the Moving to Health information, updates, etc.
Whatever payment plan you choose, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you’ll get four weeks of information that shows you exactly how the program works. Now, this is introductory material, not the full-blown thunder the program gets into, but it’ll still knock your socks off.
P.S. After you join us, if you don’t see anything coming your way, please check your spam filter. Or tell your e-mail provider ahead of time that we’re good guys. Some e-mail providers don’t know a good thing when they see it.
“Hi Bette, every time someone asks me a question about nutrition I turn to your book. Not only do you share great information, you also do it in such a fun-to-read manner. You are my “go to girl” for answers about vitamins and minerals for pain relief. Thank you so much!”
By joining Moving to Health, you get:
• 52 weeks of specific, in-depth health information about how your body works, what it needs and what you should avoid. You probably don’t have time to dive deep into research, but now you don’t have to. It’s all served to you, silver-platter style.
• Ten special reports and e-books–on health enemies, good foods, bad foods, vitamins and minerals, other powerful supplements, amazing adaptogens, amino acids, herbs, etc.
• All told, you’ll receive a special report or e-book about once a month–full of well-researched information to improve your health.
• Each week I answer a real-life health question. Good, useful information is great; realizing you’re not alone in your mess is priceless.
• All this for the small investment of $77. a month for 12 months. At the end of the year, the payments stop, but your access to the Moving to Health information continues–including all updates and new information.
• And if you pay for the whole year up-front, you only pay for 11 months.
Medicine continues down a very deep slope. Unless you learn all you can do to help yourself, you’ll end up in deep doo-doo, wondering what hit you. And who needs bad surprises like that?
Join Moving to Health now and start reclaiming your health. Our bodies are amazing self-healing machines once we know how to give them what they need.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
God is good,